1. We believe in transforming lives through the love of Christ without discrimination.
2. We believe that there is only one God, who is infinitely perfect, the Creator, Preserver and Governor of all things, and who is the only God to worship.
3. We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments were given by inspiration of God, and are the Diving rule of Christian faith and practice.
4. We believe that there are three persons in the Godhead – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, undivided in essence and co-equal in power and glory.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ has by His suffering and death made an atonement for the whole world so that whosoever believe in Him will be saved.
6. We believe that we are justified by grace through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
7. We believe that we are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and we live by faith.
8. We believe that Jesus is Our Lord and He is Our wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption.
9. We believe that we walk in the liberty wherein Christ has made us free, and the fruit of the Spirit – love, joy peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance – are operating in our lives.
10. We believe that we can do all things through Christ Who strengthens us.
11. We believe that everyone who has a dream deserves the opportunity to succeed.
12. We believe in building our communities, empowering and enriching the lives of others to become independent.
13. We believe that through social and developmental services program, together we can and we will accomplish lasting change at all levels by helping others achieve success and prosperity.